- This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities derives from our principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with My Selfless Act. By using or accessing My Selfless Act services, you agree to this statement.
Sharing Your Information and ContentYou own all of the content and information you post on My Selfless Act, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and settings.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with My Selfless Act (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, but will not be available to others.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about My Selfless Act, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people of My Selfless Act, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
PrivacyYour privacy is very important to us. We designed our data policy to make important disclosures about how you can use My Selfless Act to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information.
Registration and Account SecurityMy Selfless Act users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on My Selfless Act, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not use My Selfless Act if you are under 13.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
SafetyWe do our best to keep My Selfless Act safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep My Selfless Act safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on My Selfless Act.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access My Selfless Act, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on My Selfless Act.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- You will not use My Selfless Act to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
Protecting Other People's RightsWe respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on My Selfless Act
- You will not post content or take any action on My Selfless Act that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on My Selfless Act if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our prior written permission.
Special Provisions Applicable to PagesIf you create or administer a Page on My Selfless Act, or run a promotion or an offer from your Page, you agree to our Pages Terms:
- A Page for a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure may be administered only by an authorized representative of that brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure (an 'official Page').
Any user may create a Page to express support for or interest in a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure, provided that it does not mislead others into thinking it is an official Page, or violate someone's rights. If your Page is not the official Page of a brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure, you must:
a. not speak in the voice of, or post content as though it was coming from, the authorized representative of the Page's subject matter; and
b. make clear that the Page is not the official Page of the brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of My Selfless Act to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account at any time.
We will notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing My Selfless Act.
Our global community is growing every day and we strive to welcome people to an environment free from abusive content. To do this, we rely on people like you. If you see something on My Selfless Act that you believe violates our terms, please report it to us. We have dedicated teams to review things you report to help make sure My Selfless Act remains safe.
Governments also sometimes ask us to remove content that violates local laws, but does not violate our Community Standards. If after careful legal review, we find that the content is illegal under local law, then we may make it unavailable only in the relevant country or territory.Please keep the following in mind:
- We may take action any time something violates the Community Standards outlined here.
- We may ask Page owners to associate their name and My Selfless Act Profile with a Page that contains cruel and insensitive content, even if that content does not violate our policies.
- Reporting something doesn't guarantee that it will be removed because it may not violate our policies.
- Our content reviewers will look to you for information about why a post may violate our policies. If you report content, please tell us why the content should be removed (e.g., is it nudity or hate speech?) so that we can send it to the right person for review.
- Our review decisions may occasionally change after receiving additional context about specific posts or after seeing new, violating content appearing on a Page or My Selfless Act Profile.
- The number of reports does not impact whether something will be removed. We never remove content simply because it has been reported a number of times.
- The consequences for violating our Community Standards vary depending on the severity of the violation and the person's history on My Selfless Act. For instance, we may warn someone for a first violation, but if we continue to see further violations we may restrict a person's ability to post on My Selfless Act or ban the person from My Selfless Act.
Not all disagreeable or disturbing content violates our Community Standards. For this reason, we offer you the ability to customize and control what you see by unfollowing pages, blocking profiles, and reporting spam and abusive content you don't want to see - and we encourage you to use these controls to better personalize your experience.