Shudon is an initiative to socialize people through board games.
Duties of person(s) applying for these events:
▪ Person(s) need to host pre-registered guests at the venue and explain to them the benefits of board games and what these events stand for.
▪ Person(s) need to explain the rules of every game to the guests before gameplay. Person(s) should advise options to the guests while gameplay and motivate them to stay in the game. Person(s) will be taught about that beforehand in training sessions.
▪ Person(s) should try to make guests to fill opinion form as well as a short video after games
▪ Person(s) interested in photography should make photos and videos while gameplay is going on. (optional)
Requirements of person(s) applying for these events are as follow:
• Person(s) should have good communication skills
• Person(s) should have good language skills in English as well as command over Hindi or Gujarati
• Person(s) should have event management skills
• Person(s) with anchoring skills will be given preferences
Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India)
Gandhinagar (Gujarat, India)
- Sarita Garden, Lake park, Riverfront park, auda gardens
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 09:00 pm.
LOGIN or SIGNUP to apply for this volunteering opportunity.