1. Manage and develop the fundraising strategy for current and prospective major and legacy donors.
2. Identify trusts and foundations for potential funding opportunites, and cultivate relationships.
3. Maintain regular contact with specific groups of donors, and act as a professional contact for them.
4. Coordinate additional event components, including attendance, materials and mailings (e.g. invitations, sponsorship forms, programmes, and thank-you letters), entertainment, and handouts.
Fundraising experience preferred (not mandatory.
Ability to work on data and prepare presentations.
Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India)
New Delhi (Delhi, India)
Mumbai (Maharashtra, India)
Chandigarh (Chandigarh, India)
Jaipur (Rajasthan, India)
Pune (Maharashtra, India)
- You can work as per your convenience
LOGIN or SIGNUP to apply for this volunteering opportunity.